2014-08-13 08:09:09

by Sourav

Subject: multiple SSID query

Hi ,
I am trying to support Open,Shared,WPA,WPA2 authentication modes on
multiple SSID using hostapd. I have attached the hostapd.conf we use.

Currently only WPA2PSK with AES works. All other schemes like
Open,Shared,WPA with TKIP, WPAPSK with TKIP fails to start hostapd.
Can you please provide me with the config params inside hostapd.conf
(with values) for each SSID to support the same.

--
Warm Regards,
Sourav

This communication contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.

hostapd.conf (2.55 kB)