2015-10-20 09:39:36

by Matthias May

Hi
This might be the wrong mailing list.
Is the hostapd mailinglist gone?
One is currently greeted with the message: "No such list hostap"

Best regards
Matthias

2015-10-22 21:07:59

by Jouni Malinen

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 11:39:34AM +0200, Matthias May wrote:
> Is the hostapd mailinglist gone?
> One is currently greeted with the message: "No such list hostap"

I don't know what exactly happened to the previously used mailing
list on Friday, but in any case, it seems to have disappeared and
I have not received any response to my question on what happened
and whether the list could be fixed. As such, there is now a new
mailing list that replaces the old one. Please note that I do not
have access to the subscriber list from the old server, so no
subscribers were transferred to the new mailing list and whoever wants
to remain on the list will need to subscribe again.

The new subscription page is here:

Messages sent to this address will get delivered to the list:
[email protected]

Any messages sent after October 16 did not make it to the old list and
as such, may need to be resend to the new list.

--
Jouni Malinen PGP id EFC895FA

2015-10-21 08:53:09

by Francesco Zanella