2023-10-22 18:34:59

by Ben Greear

Subject: iwlwifi warnings with be200 radio

Hello,

I've been testing a modified tree rebased on top of wireless-next.

I see these errors related to iwlwifi in the logs:

iwlwifi 0000:0c:00.0: Not associated and the session protection is over already...
iwlwifi 0000:09:00.0: Not associated and the session protection is over already...

and

iwlwifi 0000:0a:00.0: WRT: Invalid buffer destination: 0

I added that ": %d' to the buffer destination so that we'd know what is
the invalid value. This one seems to happen on startup of the radios.
My guess is that it is not harmful, as system seems to mostly run OK.

FW version is v83.

My tree is patched up to all the iwlwifi patches I found on the mailing list before today's
batch.

Thanks,
Ben

--