2024-03-25 17:37:27

by Mark Brown

Subject: Re: kunit alltests runs broken in mainline

On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 05:16:35PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:

> Anyway, does it fix it for you as well? if yes, where/how should we get
> that in?

Seems to. Given the breakage I'd expect it to go to Linus urgently, I
don't know that it super matters exactly how but I guess net will be
sending a pull anyway and is the source of the breakage?

Attachments:
(No filename) (357.00 B)
signature.asc (499.00 B)

by Johannes Berg

On Mon, 2024-03-25 at 16:23 +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 05:16:35PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
>
> > Anyway, does it fix it for you as well? if yes, where/how should we get
> > that in?
>
> Seems to. Given the breakage I'd expect it to go to Linus urgently, I
> don't know that it super matters exactly how but I guess net will be
> sending a pull anyway and is the source of the breakage?

Hmm, yeah ... after the previous discussion I had just put the patch in
there directly in wireless, so I'll just add this fix too.

johannes