2016-07-25 22:36:14

by Hajime Tazaki

Subject: [NetDev] [ANNOUNCE] Netdev 1.2 updates (Tokyo, Japan, October 5-7)

Hello,

We'd like to share the interesting updates of coming netdev
1.2, held in Tokyo, Japan on October 5-7.

We have already accepted a great series of sessions and more
to coming soon.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/accepted-sessions.html

* Workshop
- XDP workshop: Introduction, experience, and future
development (Tom Herbert)

- TC extended workshop proposal (Jamal Hadi Salim)

* Talk
- Encapsulation Offloads LCO, GSO_PARTIAL, TSO_MANGLEID, and
Why Less is More (Alexander Duyck)

- User Space TCP - Getting LKL ready for the Prime Time Use
(Jerry Chu, Yuan Liu)

The call for proposals is still opened so we'd be waiting
for your great talk proposals too.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/netdev01
Web: http://netdevconf.org/1.2/
Registration: http://netdevconf.org/1.2/registration.html

We also got new sponsors from Google as a Gold Sponsor, and
Netronome as a Silver Sponsor. Thank you for all your
supports !

-- Hajime