2016-09-06 07:19:25

by Hajime Tazaki

Subject: [NetDev] [ANNOUNCE] Netdev 1.2 weekly updates (6th September, 2016)

Hello folks,

Tokyo is still being in a hot weather but it'll start
comfortable autumn very soon.

Here is an weekly update of Netdev 1.2 Tokyo.

We again extended the deadline of early bird registration.
Please don't miss the discount ticket - and your early
registration will be definitely helpful to prepare the
conference.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/registration.html

== Newly accepted sessions ==

Here is newly accepted sessions in the last week. We're
going to announce keynote talks once we confirmed so, stay
tune for a while.

Full list of accepted sessions is available here.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/accepted-sessions.html

* Workshop

- nftables workshop
by Pablo Neira Ayuso

* Talk

- Data center networking stack
by Tom Herbert

- Single Virtual function driver for current and future Intel Network devices
by Anjali Singhai Jain, Mitch Williams, Jesse Brandeburg

- Stacked Vlan: Performance Improvement and Challenges
by Toshiaki Makita

- eBPF/XDP hardware offload to SmartNICs
by Jakub Kicinski, Nic Viljoen

- Using SR-IOV offload with application like openVswitch
by Rony Efraim, Or Gerlitz

* BoF

- Accelerating container network with channel based IO
by Rony Efraim, Or Gerlitz

== Our sponsors ==

- Platinum
Verizon, Facebook, Cumulus Networks
- Gold
Mojatatu Networks, VMWare, Google, NTT, LinkedIn
- Silver
NetApp, IIJ, Netronome, SolarFlare, Mellanox, Sophos
- Bronze
Zen Load Balancer

Twitter: https://twitter.com/netdev01
Web: http://netdevconf.org/1.2/

== Others ==

Be prepared for your travel ! Hotel and travel information
are available on the web pages.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/travel.html
http://netdevconf.org/1.2/hotel.html

Looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo very soon.

-- Hajime