2016-08-29 23:22:52

by Hajime Tazaki

Subject: [NetDev] [ANNOUNCE] Netdev 1.2 weekly updates (30th August, 2016)

Hello folks,

I hope you're doing well.
Here is an weekly update of Netdev 1.2 Tokyo.

The early bird registration is still available. Please
don't miss the discount ticket - and your early registration
will be definitely helpful to prepare the conference.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/registration.html

== Newly accepted sessions ==

Here is newly accepted sessions in the last week. We're
going to announce more sessions once we confirmed and stay
tune for more exciting sessions !

Full list of accepted sessions is available here.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/accepted-sessions.html

* Talk

- The adventures of a Suricate in eBPF land
by Eric Leblond

- Accelerating Linux IP Virtual Server with OpenNPU
by Gilad Ben-Yossef

- Advanced programmability and recent updates with tc's cls_bpf
by Daniel Borkmann

- Linux Forwarding Stack Fastpath
by Nishit Shah, Jagdish Motwani

- VNIC offloads fact or fiction?
by Stephen Hemminger

* Tutorial

- Introduction to switchdev SR-IOV offloads
by Or Gerlitz, Hadar Hen-Zion, Amir Vadai, Rony Efraim

== Sponsors ==

Zen Load Balancer becomes a Bronze sponsor. Thank you for
the support !

Our sponsors:
- Platinum
Verizon, Facebook, Cumulus Networks
- Gold
Mojatatu Networks, VMWare, Google, NTT, LinkedIn (new)
- Silver
NetApp, IIJ, Netronome, SolarFlare, Mellanox, Sophos (new)
- Bronze
Zen Load Balancer (new)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/netdev01
Web: http://netdevconf.org/1.2/

== Others ==

Be prepared for your travel ! Hotel and travel information
are available on the web pages.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/travel.html
http://netdevconf.org/1.2/hotel.html

Looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo very soon.

-- Hajime