2024-01-25 14:12:03

by Kalle Valo

Subject: Re: 回复:general protection fault in ath9k_wmi_event_tasklet

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email protected]> writes:

> "Ubisectech Sirius" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>>>Hmm, so from eyeballing the code in question, this looks like it is
>>>another initialisation race along the lines of the one fixed in commit:
>>>8b3046abc99e ("ath9k_htc: fix NULL pointer dereference at
>>> ath9k_htc_tx_get_packet()")
>>>Could you please test the patch below and see if you can still reproduce
>>>this issue with that applied?
>> Hello.
>> I can not reproduce the issue on the Linux with the patch applied
>> Ubisectech Sirius Team
>
> Great, thank you for testing! I'll send a proper patch. How would you
> like to be credited with reporting? Just as 'Ubisectech Sirius
> <[email protected]>' ?

Ubisectech, please CC linux-wireless on any wireless issues and don't
use HTML format in emails. More info in the wiki below.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches

2024-01-25 14:22:25

by Toke Høiland-Jørgensen

Kalle Valo <[email protected]> writes:

> Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email protected]> writes:

>>> Hello.
>>> I can not reproduce the issue on the Linux with the patch applied
>>> Ubisectech Sirius Team
>>
>> Great, thank you for testing! I'll send a proper patch. How would you
>> like to be credited with reporting? Just as 'Ubisectech Sirius
>> <[email protected]>' ?
>
> Ubisectech, please CC linux-wireless on any wireless issues and don't
> use HTML format in emails. More info in the wiki below.

Doh, didn't even notice that linux-wireless was not in Cc. Sorry about
that! :(

-Toke