2016-08-09 21:14:55

by Till Kamppeter

Subject: Google Summer of Code 2016 - Who wants to attend the Mentor Summit

Hi,

as every year there is a Mentor Summit at Google in Mountain View,
California. Two of the mentors or org admins of each organization can
participate and Google pays the hotel plus 2200 USD (in total for the
two) to cover travel expenses.

So please tell if you want to attand. Thanks.

Till

2016-08-09 21:03:25

by chris holcombe

Hey Till,

I'm likely available and it's a short 2hr flight for me. I'd like attend :)

-Chris