2010-05-26 16:53:37

by Luis R. Rodriguez

Subject: Re: [ath9k-devel] ath9k: 802.11n ad-hoc mode and mesh mode

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Jónatan Muñoz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I’m interested in ad-hoc and mesh networks and I have some questions.
>

> Does anyone know if mesh mode is successfully enabled for AR9280?

Yes, does no one read the documentation or think of looking for it?

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ath9k#supported_chipsets

Luis

2010-05-26 18:07:52

by Xianghua Xiao

the non-HT 80211n mesh should work, however for 80211N I think HT is
not fully supported(yet) for mesh.

Xianghua