2010-11-05 20:23:09

by Alex Kaminsky

Subject: where to find ipw2200 injection files

Hi!
I'm sorry for my poor English. I'm not stupid but I'm absolute Linux
beginner.
My notebook's Wi-Fi is based on ipw2200 chipset(driver).

Where can I download fresh ipw2200 injection files and how to install
them? I used Google to search but not succeeded. please help. Thank you
very much!

2010-11-05 22:37:26

by Gábor Stefanik

Subject: Re: where to find ipw2200 injection files

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 9:16 PM, Alex Kaminsky <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm sorry for my poor English. I'm not stupid but I'm absolute Linux
> beginner.
> My notebook's Wi-Fi ?is based on ipw2200 chipset(driver).
>
> Where can I download fresh ipw2200 injection files and how to install
> them? I used Google to search but not succeeded. please help. Thank you
> very much!

aircrack-ng.org has them, see
http://aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=ipw2200 - in general, injection
patches are not maintained by the Linux wireless team, but by the
aircrack-ng developers. So, you will usually find them on
aircrack-ng.org.