2010-10-12 09:05:33

by Jim Harvey

Subject: Chromium Wifi test ?

Hello,

An?Automated?WiFi?Testing facility was presented at the last wireless
summit by the chromium folks:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/SanFranciscoBayArea-2010

I can see that it is built on top of autotest, but I can't seem to
find the actual wifi tests.. can you please send a link to it ?

It sounds interesting.

Can you please tell what is the latest status ?

Btw, why wasn't the wifi-test project re-used ? does it have any
conceptual gap ?

Thank you,
~jmhrv

2010-10-12 13:56:35

by Paul Stewart

Subject: Re: Chromium Wifi test ?

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Tuomas Katila
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 10:41 +0200, ext Jim Harvey wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> An Automated WiFi Testing facility was presented at the last wireless
>> summit by the chromium folks:
>>
>> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/SanFranciscoBayArea-2010
>>
>> I can see that it is built on top of autotest, but I can't seem to
>> find the actual wifi tests.. can you please send a link to it ?
>
> I'm not involved with project, but the git URL is this:
> http://src.chromium.org/git/autotest.git
> Wifi-tests are located in client/site_tests and server/site_tests,
> as far as I found them.
>
> And there's some kind of wiki here:
> http://autotest.kernel.org/wiki/AutoTest
>
> -Tuomas

Tuomas has it right. The suite directories that start with
network_WiFi* are the 802.11 related test suites.

--
Paul

2010-10-12 10:52:24

by Tuomas Katila