2011-05-20 12:50:09

by Filipe Teixeira

Subject: 802.11n ad-hoc mode - development state

Hi,

I tried to search for the development state of 802.11n in ad-hoc mode but I
couldn't find any information about it. Is it an open topic, being developed,
or is it stopped? Is it close to be available or is there much work to be done
still? I know that some patches are already available, but no official support
exists.

Thank you very much

2011-05-21 15:02:39

by Xianghua Xiao