2013-08-20 13:44:16

by Marcus Laitala

Subject: Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 Driver Firmware

I tried to download the Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 Driver Firmware
from: http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/firmware.php

I only get the following error:
This webpage is not available"

As if the files/webpage is no longer there/online. I just wanted to
tell who ever is in charge of those that those files are no longer
downloadable.

//Marcus

2013-08-22 17:30:03

by Stanislav Yakovlev

Subject: Re: Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 Driver Firmware

Hi Marcus,

On 20 August 2013 17:44, Marcus Laitala <[email protected]> wrote:
> I tried to download the Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 Driver Firmware
> from: http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/firmware.php
>
> I only get the following error:
> This webpage is not available"
>
> As if the files/webpage is no longer there/online. I just wanted to
> tell who ever is in charge of those that those files are no longer
> downloadable.

Thank you for the information. The firmware can be downloaded from the
Fedora repository:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/ipw2100-firmware/

Stanislav.