Subject: where to find ipw2200 driver files for backtrac 5

I cant find the driver for my dell inspiron 700m laptop I tried the
NDISSwrapper method but I cant extract the .inf file from the .EXE
seems it isn't the right type of file.
I would like to know where I could find the linux native drivers for
ipw2200bg card.

Thank you,

Patrick

2011-10-21 23:36:14

by Gábor Stefanik

I'm pretty sure BackTrack 5 has the ipw2200 driver included already.

Try "modprobe ipw2200".