2011-09-13 00:08:03

by Iwo Mergler

Subject: Compat-wireless archive?

Hi all,

it appears that wireless.kernel.org has been affected by the kernel.org
break-in and is unavailable.

Is there an alternate source for the daily compat-wireless snapshots?

Best regards,

Iwo

This communication contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.

by Iwo Mergler

Subject: Re: Compat-wireless archive?

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:43:27 Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Mohammed Shafi
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Iwo Mergler
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>

> >> it appears that wireless.kernel.org has been affected by the kernel.org
> >> break-in and is unavailable.
> >>
> >> Is there an alternate source for the daily compat-wireless snapshots?
> >
> > http://linuxwireless.org/download/compat-wireless-2.6/, but we cannot
> > get the bleeding edge.
>
> The bleeding edge stuff is based on linux-next.git daily updates and
> since korg is down we can't get updates from it. I am not aware of
> backups of linux-next.git so this remains stagnant.

Thanks guys, 2011-08-27 is sufficiently bleeding for
my purposes. :-)

Best regards,

Iwo

This communication contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.

by Luis R. Rodriguez

<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Iwo Mergler
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> it appears that wireless.kernel.org has been affected by the kernel.org
>> break-in and is unavailable.
>>
>> Is there an alternate source for the daily compat-wireless snapshots?
>
> http://linuxwireless.org/download/compat-wireless-2.6/, but we cannot
> get the bleeding edge.

The bleeding edge stuff is based on linux-next.git daily updates and
since korg is down we can't get updates from it. I am not aware of
backups of linux-next.git so this remains stagnant.

Luis

2011-09-13 06:05:11

by Mohammed Shafi