2012-08-06 17:18:08

by Luis R. Rodriguez

Subject: compat / compt-wireless patches

Just a head up. I did some major re-OS'ing to all my boxen at home,
even to my phone, and as such its taken me a while to get things back
up to speed. By the end of today I hope to have merged all pending
compat / compat-wireless patches. If you don't see them applied later
please do resend. I'll poke you if I have questions or run into issues
with any of your patches. Fortunately I can now test compile a release
in 30 minutes so this should help with at least some compile
regression testing if any issues are found

Luis