2014-04-18 23:51:06

by John Tobias

Subject: Testing WMM

Hello Guys,

I would like to test the following WMM features of the wifi driver.

wmm_ac_vo
wmm_ac_vi
wmm_ac_be
wmm_ac_bk

What tools did you use to test it?.

Regards,

john

2014-04-22 06:41:16

by Sowjanya

Subject: Re: Testing WMM

Hello John,

You can use Ixia chariot to send traffic (RTP/UDP/TCP type) for
different access categories.
Also you can use iperf to send traffic with different tos.

Thanks
Sowjanya.

On 04/21/2014 09:12 PM, Ben Greear wrote:
> On 04/18/2014 04:51 PM, John Tobias wrote:
>> Hello Guys,
>>
>> I would like to test the following WMM features of the wifi driver.
>>
>> wmm_ac_vo
>> wmm_ac_vi
>> wmm_ac_be
>> wmm_ac_bk
>>
>> What tools did you use to test it?.
> Use user-space app that can set IP ToS. The OS/driver should put the
> packets in the appropriate wmm queue. Ensure that higher priority traffic
> actually gets higher priority when over-driving each queue.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>
>> Regards,
>>
>> john
>> --
>> the body of a message to [email protected]

by Ben Greear