2012-05-15 00:45:10

by Anand Madhusoodanan

Subject: Tutorials for wireless-linux

Does anyone know any good tutorials for wireless-linux? I have some work which requires setting up two laptops- one as a wireless transmitter and another as a receiver , both in ad-hoc mode, and have them communicate over a Wifi network and subsequently measure parameters such as packet loss,throughout,propagation delay etc? I've done the installation and setup of the iw,crd a, compat-wireless packages.

Could anyone give me a brief introduction on how to get started , what files to look at and modify?

Thanks in advance

Anand.

2012-05-15 04:53:52

by Mohammed Shafi