2012-08-03 12:24:48

by Benjamin Kiessling

Subject: MSDU aggregation with mac80211

Hi,

is there any support for MSDU aggregation in drivers using mac80211 (in
my case ath9k)? I couldn't find any code in mac80211 itself or ath9k,
but I am not that familiar with the code base of either of them.

Regards,
Ben

2012-08-06 07:05:31

by Mohammed Shafi

Subject: Re: MSDU aggregation with mac80211

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Benjamin Kiessling
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any support for MSDU aggregation in drivers using mac80211 (in
> my case ath9k)? I couldn't find any code in mac80211 itself or ath9k,
> but I am not that familiar with the code base of either of them.

no its not yet there, but i am not sure about the status :)