2014-01-24 00:24:09

by David Miller

Subject: [README] bug fixes only...

I want to see zero feature and/or cleanup patches submitted at this
time.

net-next is now frozen and I'm going to let it sit for a day before
I try to merge it to Linus.

Thanks for your understanding.

2014-01-24 08:39:31

by Jiri Pirko

Subject: Re: [README] bug fixes only...

Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 01:24:08AM CET, [email protected] wrote:

>I want to see zero feature and/or cleanup patches submitted at this
>time.
>
>net-next is now frozen and I'm going to let it sit for a day before
>I try to merge it to Linus.
>
>Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Dave.

Please do not forget about the patch named "rtnetlink: remove
IFLA_BOND_SLAVE definition" which is currently in patchwork.
It would not be good if the definition got from net-next into linus's tree.

Thanks a lot.

Jiri

>--
>the body of a message to [email protected]

by David Miller

From: Cong Wang <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:16:58 -0800

> Are the patches submitted before your email still allowed to update?

If the feature/cleanup/optimization patch wasn't ready by now, it will
have to wait until net-next opens back up again.

2014-01-24 09:26:16

by Jiri Pirko

Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:18:00AM CET, [email protected] wrote:
>From: Jiri Pirko <[email protected]>
>Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:39:27 +0100
>
>> Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 01:24:08AM CET, [email protected] wrote:
>>>
>>>I want to see zero feature and/or cleanup patches submitted at this
>>>time.
>>>
>>>net-next is now frozen and I'm going to let it sit for a day before
>>>I try to merge it to Linus.
>>>
>>>Thanks for your understanding.
>>
>> Hi Dave.
>>
>> Please do not forget about the patch named "rtnetlink: remove
>> IFLA_BOND_SLAVE definition" which is currently in patchwork.
>> It would not be good if the definition got from net-next into linus's tree.
>
>I applied it before you wrote this. :-)

Yep, your "applied" message appeared once I sent this :)

2014-01-24 01:17:00

by Cong Wang

Hi, David

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 4:24 PM, David Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

> I want to see zero feature and/or cleanup patches submitted at this
> time.

Are the patches submitted before your email still allowed to update?

Thanks.

2014-01-24 09:18:03

by David Miller

From: Jiri Pirko <[email protected]>