2018-09-25 07:22:34

by Johannes Berg

Hi all,

Konstantin has graciously added this list to lore, so we now have a web
archive here:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-wireless

As it's done with public-inbox, you can also git clone the archive
and/or access it via NNTP. Somebody just needs to write a gmane-like
interface for it ;-)

Jouni and I bundled our archives together so it should have practically
all messages (I removed most spam and I know it's missing at least one
that didn't have a message-id) from the start of the old list John
Linville hosted ([email protected]), which was at the end of
January 2007. Prior to that, wireless discussions were also on netdev.

johannes

2018-09-25 15:45:50

by Steve deRosier

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 12:22 AM Johannes Berg
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Konstantin has graciously added this list to lore, so we now have a web
> archive here:
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-wireless

That is fantastic! Thank you Konstantin, Johannes, and Jouni! While
the development on this list is great,
it's these sort of toolings that make it easier to work on linux-wireless.

- Steve