2012-04-24 07:03:59

by Matt Chen

Subject: New PID to support.

Hi list,
I just got a [168c 0036] device, but grep with the latest ath9k of
linux-wireless git tree, no found any support for this chip. Is there
any patch to support this module ?

--
Thank you.

2012-04-25 03:54:24

by Matt Chen

Subject: Re: New PID to support.

Hi Mohammed,

2012/4/24 Mohammed Shafi <[email protected]>:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Matt Chen <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi list,
>
> Hi Matt,
>
>> I just got a [168c 0036] device, but grep with the latest ath9k of
>> linux-wireless git tree, no found any support for this chip. Is there
>> any patch to support this module ?
>
> currently there is no hardware support in the current code.
> soon support for this chip will be added.
It sounds good to me. Any idea when it will be added ? :)

--
Thank you.

2012-04-25 05:31:43

by Matt Chen

Hi,

2012/4/25 Mohammed Shafi <[email protected]>:
> Hi,
>
>>> currently there is no hardware support in the current code.
>>> soon support for this chip will be added.
>> It sounds good to me. Any idea when it will be added ? :)
>
> not sure about the time line, probably by the end of 2012 :)
> heard ?that this is the next chip we will be supporting once AR9462
> is completed.
Oops....
looks like it would take time for that. :)
Thanks anyway.

--
Thank you.

2012-04-24 07:22:53

by Mohammed Shafi

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Matt Chen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi list,

Hi Matt,

> I just got a [168c 0036] device, but grep with the latest ath9k of
> linux-wireless git tree, no found any support for this chip. Is there
> any patch to support this module ?

currently there is no hardware support in the current code.
soon support for this chip will be added.

> --
> Thank you.
> More majordomo info at ?http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

--
thanks,
shafi

2012-04-25 04:53:24

by Adrian Chadd

hah crap, which chip is that kids? :)

Adrian

2012-04-25 04:36:55

by Mohammed Shafi

Hi,

--
thanks,
shafi

2012-04-24 07:18:32

by Sujith Manoharan

Matt Chen wrote:
> Hi list,
> I just got a [168c 0036] device, but grep with the latest ath9k of
> linux-wireless git tree, no found any support for this chip. Is there
> any patch to support this module ?

Nope, not yet - and am surprised you have this card :)

Sujith