2012-02-14 07:36:48

by Matt Chen

Subject: ath9k LED behaviors.

Hi list,

I am sorry if I asked this issue before or not.
I meet an issue in my laptop which is using the 168c:0032, driver is
ath9k. I found if I press Fn+F12 to enable/disable the wifi, the LED
would take about 5 or 6 seconds to be ON or OFF. I found the in ath9k
would detect the GPIO status to change the rfkill status. and also
rfkill in ath9k is using polling way to monitor the status of GPIO
status. In other my machines with the same module and driver (ath9k),
press Fn+F12 would be easy to find out the LED is ON or OFF, would not
take too long. ( probably less than 1 second )
So is there any way to find out which driver has the right to change
the GPIO status ?