2022-06-07 17:23:14

by Jamal Hadi Salim

Subject: CFS for Netdev 0x16 open!

We are pleased to announce the opening of Call For
Submissions(CFS) for Netdev 0x16.

For overview of topics, submissions and requirements
please visit:
https://netdevconf.info/0x16/submit-proposal.html

For all submitted sessions, we employ a blind
review process carried out by the Program Committee.
Please refer to:
https://www.netdevconf.info/0x16/pc_review.html

Important dates:
Closing of CFS: Wed, Sept. 7, 2022
Notification by: Thu, Sept. 15, 2022
Conference dates: Oct 24th - 28th, 2022

cheers,
jamal (on behalf of the Netdev Society)

2022-08-11 11:21:02

by Ferenc Fejes

Subject: Re: CFS for Netdev 0x16 open!

Dear Jamal!

On Tue, 2022-06-07 at 12:36 -0400, Jamal Hadi Salim wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the opening of Call For
> Submissions(CFS) for Netdev 0x16.
>
> For overview of topics, submissions and requirements
> please visit:
> https://netdevconf.info/0x16/submit-proposal.html
>
> For all submitted sessions, we employ a blind
> review process carried out by the Program Committee.
> Please refer to:
> https://www.netdevconf.info/0x16/pc_review.html
>
> Important dates:
> Closing of CFS: Wed, Sept. 7, 2022
> Notification by: Thu, Sept. 15, 2022
> Conference dates: Oct 24th - 28th, 2022

Sorry for spamming it here, but unfortunaltey seems like the
"[email protected]" address not working (or not yet). I
sent a question to that address but it bounced back all of my mailboxes
including gmail (assuming there must be on the recepient side if any).

> cheers,
> jamal (on behalf of the Netdev Society)

Best,
Ferenc