2013-09-29 11:40:43

by Arokux X

Subject: Troubleshooting a WLAN Adapter

Dear Larry, dear all,

may I please draw your attention to the following thread

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/94872

I am working on a USB EHCI bus glue driver. I have tested several USB
devices and they work. However I cannot get an on-board WLAN Adapter
(idVendor=0bda, idProduct=8176) working. I have have run out of ideas
how to troubleshoot the issue. I hope you will have some.

Best regards,
Arokux

2013-09-29 15:54:36

by Larry Finger

Subject: Re: Troubleshooting a WLAN Adapter

On 09/29/2013 06:40 AM, Arokux X wrote:
> Dear Larry, dear all,
>
> may I please draw your attention to the following thread
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/94872
>
> I am working on a USB EHCI bus glue driver. I have tested several USB
> devices and they work. However I cannot get an on-board WLAN Adapter
> (idVendor=0bda, idProduct=8176) working. I have have run out of ideas
> how to troubleshoot the issue. I hope you will have some.

I posted the only fix that I have for USB issues in the gmane thread. I doubt
that it will help you, but it is worth a try.

Larry