2019-03-29 13:26:12

by meneghello

Subject: wil6210 new features support

Good morning,

we are working on OpenWrt support for wil6210 driver.
We are interest in support for new features like radar.
Is there any chance that this feature will be implemented in the next
version of the firmware?
In case it is, can you share with us a beta version to do some testing?

Thank you.

Francesca Meneghello & Jacopo Pegoraro

2019-03-31 12:39:59

by Sebastian Gottschall

Subject: Re: wil6210 new features support

radar detection on a 60 ghz card?  there is no requirement for it. radar
is not operating at that frequencies

Am 29.03.2019 um 14:26 schrieb [email protected]:

> Good morning,
>
> we are working on OpenWrt support for wil6210 driver.
> We are interest in support for new features like radar.
> Is there any chance that this feature will be implemented in the next
> version of the firmware?
> In case it is, can you share with us a beta version to do some testing?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Francesca Meneghello & Jacopo Pegoraro

2019-04-15 12:10:24

by meneghello

Thank you.
Do you know if a new wil6210 firmware version is ready to be shared by
Qualcomm?

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 12:15 AM Sebastian Gottschall