2009-03-26 11:26:13

by Paco

Subject: Driver Support Linux 2.4.26 zd1211

Hello everybody, and sorry if I disturb you with something that was
fixed before.

I'm trying to setup the zd1211 in Linux 2.4.26-ts11 in the board
TS-7200. I have some drivers that are working only with networks
without encryption. If I try to connect to a network with WEP or WPA
encryption, i can not get the access point. I am looking for a new
version of drivers to solve this problem.

I was reading throwing forums and I know that is possible, so if you
know the address where I can download the drivers I will thank you.

Thanks in advace.

--
Un abrazo, ;)
PACO