2009-03-09 05:49:13

by Bharat Bhushan

Subject: crash in wlan stack due to my code

Hi All,

i am trying to develop open source mac driver fo our wlan device
and Due to some inherent issues with my embedded platform i need to
stick to the kernel veriosn 2.6.22(i guess the version when the open
source mac was released in mainline kernel tree). i am facing a crash
with sysfs_create_fs where BUG_ON(!kobj || !kobj->dentry || !name);
statement is getting hit and system is crashing. Can anyone point out
where should i initialize kobject file system in context of open
source mac.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

bharat

2009-03-09 05:53:29

by Bharat Bhushan

Subject: Re: crash in wlan stack due to my code

typo the crahing function name is sysfs_create_link not sysfs_create_fs
thanks
bharat