2009-06-03 15:48:49

by Johannes Berg

Subject: Berlin minisummit tentative schedule

Hi!

The Berlin minisummit is getting closer, so I started putting together a
schedule.

First off, please go to
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/Berlin-2009

and add yourself as attending if you haven't already (or I haven't done
it for you).

Then check out
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/Berlin-2009#Schedule
for the tentative schedule I just hacked together. If you have any
conflicts, problems with it, anything we should add, let me know. I'd
prefer if we didn't have a whole bunch of people moving things around,
but feel free to edit it too.

How much do we want to schedule for Sunday, if anything?

johannes

Attachments:
signature.asc (801.00 B)
This is a digitally signed message part

2009-06-03 20:32:30

by Mark Ryden

Subject: Re: Berlin minisummit tentative schedule

Hello,
It will be great if a video of the lecture in the wireless summit
can be arranged.
In previous FUDCon conferences, there were videos of the lectures on
the web quite shortly after the conference ended.

I believe that the community will benefit from it.

Regrdss,
Mark

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Johannes Berg <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The Berlin minisummit is getting closer, so I started putting together a
> schedule.
>
> First off, please go to
> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/Berlin-2009
>
> and add yourself as attending if you haven't already (or I haven't done
> it for you).
>
> Then check out
> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/Berlin-2009#Schedule
> for the tentative schedule I just hacked together. If you have any
> conflicts, problems with it, anything we should add, let me know. I'd
> prefer if we didn't have a whole bunch of people moving things around,
> but feel free to edit it too.
>
> How much do we want to schedule for Sunday, if anything?
>
> johannes

2009-06-04 13:24:34

by Kalle Valo

Johannes Berg <[email protected]> writes:

> Then check out
> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/Berlin-2009#Schedule
> for the tentative schedule I just hacked together. If you have any
> conflicts, problems with it, anything we should add, let me know.

Like I said earlier, I can take roaming improvements.

> I'd prefer if we didn't have a whole bunch of people moving things
> around, but feel free to edit it too.

Sorry, I noticed this part only after I had edited the page :)

> How much do we want to schedule for Sunday, if anything?

I think it's better to not have any official programme on Sunday. We can
meet and discuss in ad-hoc manner on Sunday.

--
Kalle Valo