2009-11-04 18:05:04

by Tim Blechmann

Subject: ralink rt2x00 maintainer list error

the MAINTAINERS file contains the entries for the ralink rt2k00:
L: [email protected]
L: [email protected] (moderated for non-subscribers)

the second list doesn't exist any more, though ... would be nice, if the
entry could be updated ...

thnx, tim

http://tim.klingt.org

/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ / no HTML in email & vCards
X no proprietary attachments
/ \ use open standards

Attachments:
signature.asc (197.00 B)
OpenPGP digital signature

2009-11-04 19:55:10

by Luis Correia

Subject: Re: ralink rt2x00 maintainer list error

Hi Tim,

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 18:04, Tim Blechmann <[email protected]> wrote:
> the MAINTAINERS file contains the entries for the ralink rt2k00:
> L: ? ? [email protected]
> L: ? ? [email protected] (moderated for non-subscribers)
>
> the second list doesn't exist any more, though ... would be nice, if the
> entry could be updated ...

You can find the list information here:

> thnx, tim
>
> --
> [email protected]
> http://tim.klingt.org

Luis Correia
rt2x00 project admin

2009-11-04 19:00:07

by John W. Linville

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 07:04:42PM +0100, Tim Blechmann wrote:
> the MAINTAINERS file contains the entries for the ralink rt2k00:
> L: [email protected]
> L: [email protected] (moderated for non-subscribers)
>
> the second list doesn't exist any more, though ... would be nice, if the
> entry could be updated ...

Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure I get email from there...

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email protected] might be all we have. Be ready.