2011-07-28 14:02:31

by Swaminathan Vasanth

Subject: Re: Testing Auto Channel Selection with hostapd in ath5k and ath9k

Hi guys,
Atlast integrated compiled and built a firmware of Openwrt with hostapd ACS :)
But, the ACS code did not allow any other previous patches already present in
the Openwrt hostapd trunk to be applied :(

2011-07-28 15:10:00

by Luis R. Rodriguez

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:02 AM, Swaminathan Vasanth
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>  Atlast integrated compiled and built a firmware of Openwrt with hostapd ACS :)
> But, the ACS code did not allow any other previous patches already present in
> the Openwrt hostapd trunk to be applied :(

What can I say, return -ENOTMYISSUE; wait until this stuff gets merged upstream.

Luis