2011-07-28 19:02:57

by Swaminathan Vasanth

Subject: Re: Testing Auto Channel Selection with hostapd in ath5k and ath9k

> I posted a v5 of the patches, that should be used,

Sure. I will use v5 and test them.

>at this point please consider waiting for the patches to be merged, otherwise
>please leave out integration with OpenWrt out of this discussion, I'm frankly
> not interested in the side issues with integration at this point, I'm
> more interested in actual results.

Hmmmm, i was thinking about testing ACS performance on my router. So was so
curious on the integration part.

> If its too difficult to integrate
> please seek advice from the OpenWrt mailing list -- or just hold your
> horses.

Thanks Luis, I managed to integrate ACS with Openwrt. I am really Sorry for
speaking about integration topic here. Will provide my results of ACS v5 soon :)

Have a great day !

Thanks.
BR,
Vasanth