2003-08-13 15:57:35

by Paul Larson

Subject: Ltp regression test results for 2.6.0-test3, bk1, mm1, mm2

Here are the results of some automated nightly regression tests I've
been running with LTP. This is similar to what Mark Peloquin has been
releasing here, but with a focus on LTP functional/regression testing
rather than performance. For right now, this just includes the
runalltests.sh script, but may be expanded to include other LTP (and
possibly non-ltp) tests in the future. These tests are all done on a
4-way PIII 700, 4GB, debian unstable, with frequent updates and
refreshes of the LTP cvs tree. There are also detailed results and
system info you can browse to from the links listed below. Please let
me know if this is useful and how it can be made more useful.

Thanks,
Paul Larson

2.6.0-test3 vs 2.6.0-test3-bk1
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/ltp/results/2.6.0-test3-vs-2.6.0-test3-bk1/
Test Name 2.6.0-test3 2.6.0-test3-bk1 Regression Improvement
alarm03 FAIL FAIL N N
getgroups03 FAIL FAIL N N
nanosleep02 FAIL FAIL N N
setegid01 FAIL FAIL N N
swapoff01 FAIL FAIL N N
swapoff02 FAIL FAIL N N

2.6.0-test3 vs 2.6.0-test3-mm1
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/ltp/results/2.6.0-test3-vs-2.6.0-test3-mm1/
Test Name 2.6.0-test3 2.6.0-test3-mm1 Regression Improvement
alarm03 FAIL FAIL N N
getgroups03 FAIL FAIL N N
nanosleep02 FAIL FAIL N N
setegid01 FAIL FAIL N N
swapoff01 FAIL FAIL N N
swapoff02 FAIL FAIL N N

2.6.0-test3-mm1 vs 2.6.0-test3-mm2
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/ltp/results/2.6.0-test3-mm1-vs-2.6.0-test3-mm2/
Test Name 2.6.0-test3-mm1 2.6.0-test3-mm2 Regression Improvement
alarm03 FAIL FAIL N N
getgroups03 FAIL FAIL N N
nanosleep02 FAIL FAIL N N
setegid01 FAIL PASS [1] N Y
swapoff01 FAIL FAIL N N
swapoff02 FAIL FAIL N N

[1] setegid started passing here because I ran an apt-get dist-upgrade
and got an updated (fixed) version of glibc between these two test
runs. So it should be passing from now on.