2006-11-14 19:58:56

by Marc Perkel

Subject: Kernel list rejecting my email

I can't seem to email the list. What's up with this?

SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL
FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=1681:
host vger.kernel.org [209.132.176.167]: 553 5.7.1
Hello [69.50.231.8], for your MAIL FROM address
<[email protected]> policy analysis reported:
Your address is not liked source for email

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

2006-11-14 22:23:49

by David Miller