2002-02-22 10:43:25

by John Eskes

Subject: BCM5700 Gbit driver in 2.2.xx kernel

Hello,

I was trying to build a monolytic Linux 2.2.20 kernel for a Dell 2550
system, but found that the BCM5700 Gbit driver is not part of the Linux 2.2
series. Is someone putting effort in making the driver go into the 2.2
kernel or will it only be used as a module?

Greetings, John

Disclaimer:
The information contained in this E-mail and its attachments is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
of the contents of this E-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. The Npol organization is neither liable for the proper
and complete transmission of the information contained in this E-mail and
any attachments nor for any delay in its receipt. If received in error,
please contact The Npol organization on +31(0)522 722222 quoting the name of
the sender and the addressee and then delete it from your system. Please
note that the The Npol organization does not accept any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the E-mail and attachments (if
any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of The Npol organization by
means of E-mail communications.

2002-02-22 10:48:55

by David Miller