2021-06-26 13:54:24

by Axel Lin

Subject: regulator: rtmv20: Wrong mask for strobe-polarity-high/vsync-polarity-high?

Hi ChiYuan,

In drivers/regulator/rtmv20-regulator.c

#define RTMV20_STROBEPOL_MASK BIT(1)
#define RTMV20_VSYNPOL_MASK BIT(1)

{ "richtek,strobe-polarity-high", 1, 0, 1, 1,
RTMV20_REG_LDCTRL2,
RTMV20_STROBEPOL_MASK },
{ "richtek,vsync-polarity-high", 1, 0, 1, 1, RTMV20_REG_LDCTRL2,
RTMV20_VSYNPOL_MASK },

Both "richtek,strobe-polarity-high" and "richtek,vsync-polarity-high"
read the same register with the same mask.
Looks like one of the register or mask definitions is wrong.
I think this needs to be double checked.

Regards,
Axel

2021-06-26 15:43:44

by Axel Lin

cy_huang(黃啟原) <[email protected]> 於 2021年6月26日 週六 下午11:34寫道:

> Really typo for this. Too many properties.
> Due to the typo, i check for all properties again.
> Thanks.
>
> Do I need to send a patch to fix this?
Yes, please.

Axel