2007-10-12 01:09:06

by Roland Dreier

Subject: [GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git for-linus

Linus, please pull from

master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus

This tree is also available from kernel.org mirrors at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus

This will get the batch of changes queued up for the 2.6.24 merge
window (although I still have a few more things to merge later, once
Dave Miller's networking tree has landed too):

Ali Ayoub (1):
IB/sa: Error handling thinko fix

Anton Blanchard (3):
IB/fmr_pool: Clean up some error messages in fmr_pool.c
IB/ehca: Make output clearer by removing some debug messages
IB/ehca: Export module parameters in sysfs

Arthur Jones (4):
IB/ipath: iba6110 rev4 GPIO counters support
IB/ipath: Use counters in ipath_poll and cleanup interrupts in ipath_close
IB/ipath: iba6110 rev4 no longer needs recv header overrun workaround
IB/ipath: Indicate a couple of chip bugs to userspace

Dave Olson (5):
IB/ipath: Verify host bus bandwidth to chip will not limit performance
IB/ipath: Correctly describe workaround for TID write chip bug
IB/ipath: Future proof eeprom checksum code (contents reading)
IB/ipath: Fix QHT7040 serial number check
IB/ipath: Minor fix to ordering of freeing and zeroing of tid pages.

Dotan Barak (2):
mlx4_core: Use enum value GO_BIT_TIMEOUT_MSECS
IPoIB/cm: Clean up initialization of QP attr in ipoib_cm_create_tx_qp()

Eli Cohen (3):
IPoIB: Fix typo to end statement with ';' instead of ','
IPoIB: Fix error path memory leak
IB/mthca: Mark error paths as unlikely() in post_srq_recv functions

Hoang-Nam Nguyen (4):
IB/ehca: Use remap_4k_pfn() to map firmware contexts to user space
IB/ehca: Fix large page HW cap defines
IB/ehca: Fix mem leak of firmware ctrlblock in ehca_create_srq()
IB/ehca: Adjust 64-bit alignment of create QP response for userspace

Jack Morgenstein (5):
IB/mlx4: Display misc device information under /sys/class/infiniband/
mlx4_core: Support ICM tables in coherent memory
mlx4_core: Write MTTs from CPU instead with of WRITE_MTT FW command
IB/mlx4: Implement FMRs
mlx4_core: Increase max number of QPs per multicast group to 56

Joachim Fenkes (11):
IB/ehca: Refactor hvcall tracing
IB/ehca: Print return codes as signed decimal integers
IB/ehca: ehca_gen_warn() should always print
IB/ehca: Add check for max #SGE to create_qp()
IB/ehca: Path migration support
IB/ehca: Serialize MR alloc and MR free hvCalls
IB/ehca: Replace get_paca()->paca_index by the more portable raw_smp_processor_id()
IB/ehca: Bump version number and change its format
IB/umem: Add hugetlb flag to struct ib_umem
IB/ehca: Only use MR large pages for hugetlb regions
IB/ehca: Return srq_attr->max_sge in ehca_query_srq()

Michael Albaugh (2):
IB/ipath: Maintain active time on all chips
IB/ipath: Better handling of unexpected GPIO interrupts

Michael S. Tsirkin (2):
mlx4_core: Enable MSI-X by default
IB/mthca: Enable MSI-X by default

Or Gerlitz (1):
IPoIB: Allow setting policy to ignore multicast groups

Peter Oruba (1):
IB/mthca: Use PCI-X/PCI-Express read control interfaces

Ralph Campbell (13):
IB/core: Fix handling of multicast response failures
IB/ipath: Performance optimization for CPU differences
IB/ipath: Change UD to queue work requests like RC & UC
IB/ipath: Remove unneeded code for ipathfs
IB/ipath: UC RDMA WRITE with IMMEDIATE doesn't send the immediate
IB/ipath: Remove redundant code
IB/ipath: Generate flush CQE when QP is in error state
IB/ipath: Implement IB_EVENT_QP_LAST_WQE_REACHED
IB/ipath: Optimize completion queue entry insertion and polling
IB/ipath: Add ability to set the LMC via the sysfs debugging interface
IB/ipath: Remove duplicate copy of LMC
IB/ipath: Fix IB_EVENT_PORT_ERR event
IB/ipath: Remove redundant link state checks

Roland Dreier (18):
IPoIB: Make sure no receives are handled when stopping device
IB: find_first_zero_bit() takes unsigned pointer
mlx4_core: Don't free special QPs in QP number bitmap
IB/mlx4: Use __set_data_seg() in mlx4_ib_post_recv()
IB/ehca: Include <linux/mutex.h> from ehca_classes.h
IB/mlx4: Fix up SRQ limit_watermark endianness
IB/iser: Remove unnecessary includes
mlx4_core: Change capability decoding: SRC->XRC
IB/umad: Add P_Key index support
IB/umad: Fix bit ordering and 32-on-64 problems on big endian systems
IB/uverbs: Make ib_uverbs_release_event_file() static
mlx4_core: Reserve the correct number of MTT segments
mlx4_core: Fix meaning of dev->caps.reserved_mtts
IB/mthca: Increase max number of QPs per multicast group to 56
IB/mthca: Use mmiowb() to avoid firmware commands getting jumbled up
mlx4_core: Use mmiowb() to avoid firmware commands getting jumbled up
IB/ehca: Fix clipping of device limits to INT_MAX
mlx4_core: Fix section mismatches

Satyam Sharma (1):
IB/ehca: Misc cpuinit section annotations and #ifdef cleanups

Sean Hefty (7):
IPoIB: Specify Traffic Class with path record queries for QoS support
IB/sa: Add new QoS fields to path record
RDMA/cma: Add ability to specify type of service
RDMA/ucma: Allow user space to set service type
IB/srp: Add QoS support through service ID
IB/cm: Modify interface to send MRAs in response to duplicate messages
RDMA/cma: Queue IB CM MRAs to avoid unnecessary remote retries

Stefan Roscher (2):
IB/ehca: Small QP userspace support
IB/ehca: Support more than 4k QPs for userspace and kernelspace

Steve Wise (2):
RDMA/cxgb3: Make the iw_cxgb3 module parameters writable
RDMA/cma: Use neigh_event_send() to start neighbour discovery

Documentation/infiniband/user_mad.txt | 14 +
drivers/infiniband/core/addr.c | 3 +-
drivers/infiniband/core/cm.c | 51 ++--
drivers/infiniband/core/cma.c | 46 +++-
drivers/infiniband/core/device.c | 4 +-
drivers/infiniband/core/fmr_pool.c | 22 +-
drivers/infiniband/core/multicast.c | 2 +-
drivers/infiniband/core/sa_query.c | 12 +-
drivers/infiniband/core/ucma.c | 74 +++++-
drivers/infiniband/core/umem.c | 20 ++-
drivers/infiniband/core/user_mad.c | 151 +++++++---
drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs.h | 1 -
drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_main.c | 16 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_cm.c | 16 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_classes.h | 14 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_cq.c | 23 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_hca.c | 34 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_irq.c | 33 +--
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_main.c | 52 ++--
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_mcast.c | 4 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_mrmw.c | 102 ++++----
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_qp.c | 169 +++++++----
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_reqs.c | 2 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_sqp.c | 2 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_tools.h | 19 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_uverbs.c | 46 ++--
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/hcp_if.c | 105 ++++---
drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ipz_pt_fn.c | 1 +
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_common.h | 4 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_cq.c | 94 +++---
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_diag.c | 22 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_driver.c | 93 ++++++-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_eeprom.c | 10 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_file_ops.c | 74 +++--
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_fs.c | 187 ------------
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_iba6110.c | 57 ++--
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_iba6120.c | 18 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_intr.c | 64 +++--
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_kernel.h | 12 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_mad.c | 53 ++--
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_qp.c | 31 ++-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_rc.c | 73 ++++--
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_ruc.c | 308 +++++++-------------
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_stats.c | 17 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_sysfs.c | 40 +++-
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_uc.c | 98 +++----
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_ud.c | 382 ++++++++----------------
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_verbs.c | 329 ++++++++++++++-------
drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_verbs.h | 45 ++-
drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/main.c | 50 +++
drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/mlx4_ib.h | 16 +
drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/mr.c | 100 ++++++-
drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/qp.c | 14 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/srq.c | 2 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/mthca/mthca_cmd.c | 6 +
drivers/infiniband/hw/mthca/mthca_dev.h | 2 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/mthca/mthca_main.c | 110 ++++----
drivers/infiniband/hw/mthca/mthca_srq.c | 8 +-
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib.h | 24 ++-
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_cm.c | 18 +-
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_ib.c | 8 +
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_main.c | 45 +++-
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_multicast.c | 31 +--
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_verbs.c | 2 +-
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_vlan.c | 2 +
drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_initiator.c | 2 -
drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_memory.c | 2 -
drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_verbs.c | 1 -
drivers/infiniband/ulp/srp/ib_srp.c | 2 +
drivers/net/mlx4/cmd.c | 11 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/cq.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/eq.c | 13 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/fw.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/icm.c | 134 +++++++--
drivers/net/mlx4/icm.h | 9 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/main.c | 130 +++++----
drivers/net/mlx4/mcg.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/mlx4.h | 10 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/mr.c | 242 +++++++++++++---
drivers/net/mlx4/pd.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/qp.c | 5 +-
drivers/net/mlx4/srq.c | 4 +-
include/linux/mlx4/device.h | 27 ++