2018-04-26 11:26:34

by Sebastian Ott

Subject: make TAGS broken with commit 99443f811c452c6 ("scripts/tags.sh: change find_other_sources()...")

Hi,

on my s390 test system make TAGS is broken since commit 99443f811c452c6
("scripts/tags.sh: change find_other_sources() for include directories")

# make TAGS
GEN TAGS
xargs: etags: terminated by signal 11

This is a rather old etags from fedora 24. On x86 using a more recent
etags (fedora 27) make TAGS works as expected. I'll try to update the
test system maybe that'll fix the problem..

Regards,
Sebastian

2018-04-26 12:43:57

by Sebastian Ott

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018, Sebastian Ott wrote:
> on my s390 test system make TAGS is broken since commit 99443f811c452c6
> ("scripts/tags.sh: change find_other_sources() for include directories")
>
> # make TAGS
> GEN TAGS
> xargs: etags: terminated by signal 11
>
> This is a rather old etags from fedora 24. On x86 using a more recent
> etags (fedora 27) make TAGS works as expected. I'll try to update the
> test system maybe that'll fix the problem..

Using the same etags version as on x86 now but it still fails.

Regards,
Sebastian