2009-11-10 02:20:55

by Gabriele Tozzi

Subject: PAND error?

Hello,

after a system update, I got a nice "success" pand error issuing the
command:

pand --connect <address>

The error is:

Connect to <address> failed. Success(0)

I'm trying to connect to a Windows Mobile NAP to be a PANU. Everyting
worked fine util some weeks ago.
I'm pretty sure I've not changed my setup. Connecting to the Windows
Mobile from the same guest machine using some proprietary Redmond's OS
works fine. It's annying to reboot to Redmond just to surf the internet.
I've also tried to get support on various forums and communities, but
nobody seems to know how to solve this.

Please help.

Thank you

Gabriele

2009-11-10 11:04:21

by Stefan Seyfried

Subject: Re: PAND error?

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 03:20:55 +0100
Gabriele Tozzi <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> after a system update, I got a nice "success" pand error issuing the
> command:
>
> pand --connect <address>
>
> The error is:
>
> Connect to <address> failed. Success(0)
>
> I'm trying to connect to a Windows Mobile NAP to be a PANU. Everyting
> worked fine util some weeks ago.

I am successfully using the dbus API to achieve that as written here:
http://seife.kernalert.de/blog/2009/08/10/using-pannap-instead-of-rfcommppd/
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"