2013-05-13 15:23:14

by J. Bruce Fields

Subject: 3.11 patches

I've added a labeled-nfs-common branch at

git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git labeled-nfs-common

with 3.10-rc1 + the one labeled NFS patch shared by client and server
(with just some protocol constants).

So we can all work on top of that if we want.

(Or just apply the thing separately--it's a tiny patch.)

I also pushed the minimal server 4.2 patches to the for-3.11 branch.
The actual labeled nfs server patch I'll add as soon as I hear it's
passing tests again.

--b.

2013-05-13 17:37:25

by Myklebust, Trond