2004-01-15 18:27:06

by Max Krasnyansky

Subject: [Bluez-Announce] New maintainer for Bluetooth subsystem

Hi Folks,

I'd like to announce new maintainer for Linux kernel Bluetooth subsystem
and Linux Bluetooth user-space utilities (aka BlueZ project). I've been
pretty busy lately (work, personal stuff, etc) and unfortunately I won't
have enough time to do a good maintainer job in the near future. Hence
my resignation :). But I'll try to contribute to the project as time
permits, my TODO list is still pretty long.

Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> is going to assume primary
maintainer role. Marcel has been one of the _most_ active contributors
to the BlueZ. He wrote many pieces of the current Bluetooth kernel code
and knows Bluetooth subsystem very very well. Actually he's already been
handling a lot of the maintainer tasks, so it should come as no surprise
to anybody.

Thanks
Max

http://bluez.sf.net
http://vacum.sf.net
http://vtun.sf.net

by Edd Dumbill

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] New maintainer for Bluetooth subsystem

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 18:27, Max Krasnyansky wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'd like to announce new maintainer for Linux kernel Bluetooth subsystem
> and Linux Bluetooth user-space utilities (aka BlueZ project).
> Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> is going to assume primary
> maintainer role.

Hi Max,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to both you and Marcel for your
hard work on BlueZ! You've both done some excellent work.

-- Edd