2004-01-03 00:55:55

by Olivier Bornet

Subject: [Bluez-devel] bt3c for 2.6 kernel ?

Hello,

is someone planning to port bt3c for the 3Com cards to the 2.6 kernel ?

Another part not compiling on 2.6 is the bluefw. Is someone working on
this ?

Good day.

Olivier
--
Olivier Bornet http://www.smartdata.ch/
[email protected] SMARTDATA SA

Attachments:
(No filename) (352.00 B)
(No filename) (189.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] bt3c for 2.6 kernel ?

Hi Olivier,

> is someone planning to port bt3c for the 3Com cards to the 2.6 kernel ?

the bt3c_cs should be rewritten to use the request_firmware() interface.

> Another part not compiling on 2.6 is the bluefw. Is someone working on
> this ?

I don't wanna keep the bluefw program. For the Broadcom devices the new
bcm203x driver (from -mh2) can be used.

Regards

Marcel

by Olivier Bornet

Hello,

forget my last message... I don't have look at the kernel configuration
correctly.

Of course, bt3c_cs is in the kernel source.

(bluefw is not compiling with 2.6 kernel, but this is another
problem...)

Good day, and sorry for the trouble.

Olivier
--
Olivier Bornet http://www.smartdata.ch/
[email protected] SMARTDATA SA
GPG key ID: C53D9218 CH Martigny/Lausanne

Attachments:
(No filename) (431.00 B)
(No filename) (189.00 B)
Download all attachments