2005-07-07 22:39:28

by Ronny L Nilsson

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Power control for EDR

Hi
I'm currently implementing transmitter power control for CSR chipsets.
I've manged to succed with BlueCore2 and has moved on to BlueCore4 with
BT v2.0 and EDR. This one is much trickier though, especially since I'm
lacking documentation.

Marcel, do you (or any one else for that matter) have information about
the pskey and bccmd constants PSKEY_LC_ENHANCED_POWER_TABLE and
LIMIT_EDR_POWER? I've seen them mentioned as text only, without the
corresponding necessary value. :( Perhaps they can be looked up in
the development utils PSTool or BTCli? Unfortunately I don't have any
of those.

Regards
/Ronny

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Power control for EDR

Hi Ronny,

> I'm currently implementing transmitter power control for CSR chipsets.
> I've manged to succed with BlueCore2 and has moved on to BlueCore4 with
> BT v2.0 and EDR. This one is much trickier though, especially since I'm
> lacking documentation.
>
> Marcel, do you (or any one else for that matter) have information about
> the pskey and bccmd constants PSKEY_LC_ENHANCED_POWER_TABLE and
> LIMIT_EDR_POWER? I've seen them mentioned as text only, without the
> corresponding necessary value. :( Perhaps they can be looked up in
> the development utils PSTool or BTCli? Unfortunately I don't have any
> of those.

I have no further information about these things. Actually I wasn't
aware of that they exists.

Regards

Marcel