2004-02-20 19:17:52

by Daniel Moraes

Subject: [Bluez-users] CSR experimental uart board!

Hello everybody! I have a experimental CSR dongle on my hands and I have to put
it to work with linux bluez! But my problem is: what configuration bluez
uses?!
It works with BCSP or I need to use H4 Link on my board?!? I m trying to use BCSP
but it not works at all... Please, someone can help me....
When I put " hciattach /dev/ttyS0 csr 115200 flow " I receive a timeout message!
Someone have a CSR developer board and have installed it all right. A tutorial would be so nice to me....

Thanks a lot, Daniel Moraes!

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] CSR experimental uart board!

Hi Scott,

> For BCSP try hciattach /dev/ttyS0 bcsp 115200 flow
>
> or for H4
>
> hciattach /dev/ttyS0 any 115200 flow

it is better to use "hciattach ttyS0 csr 115200 flow".

Regards

Marcel

by scott.meesseman

For BCSP try hciattach /dev/ttyS0 bcsp 115200 flow

or for H4

hciattach /dev/ttyS0 any 115200 flow

Regards,
Scott