2004-04-27 08:44:15

by ALBERT RIBAS GUASCH

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] PAN

Hi!!

I already have two computers to try the PAN on them
with two USB dongles, but I still have some problems.

In one computer I run:

modprobe bnep
hcid
pand --listen --role GN

And in the other one:
modprobe bnep
hcid
pand --connect 00:0A:3A:50:20:3C

then, I look at ifconfig (on both sides) and the
connection is ok for a while, but when I check
ifconfig again it has disappeared!!

Then, If _I do a pand --show on the client side, I
see nothing, but on the master side, it is shown as
if the connection was still ok!

Could you help me to mantain stable this connection??

Thank you!!!!

ALBERT