2002-03-27 03:05:13

by Chris Croswhite

Subject: follow up to: Exporting to Solaris with 2.4.18

So I have come to this during my investigation of why my suns can not
see into a mounted nfs drive:

Mar 26 19:00:07 scs006.get2chip.com automountd[157]: [ID 748625 daemon.error] us002 server not responding: RPC: Program/version mismatch

Not exactly sure what to make of this other than it wants to use nfs v3 and the server is only dishing nfs v2?

TIA,
Chris