2011-09-27 07:58:20

by dominick.grift

Subject: [refpolicy] dccp socket support

Can dccp socket support be merged/added to refpolicy?

The dccp_socket class was added but refpolicy was never adapted to this
addition.

We tried to do this in Fedora, so that might be usable to some degree.
( i guess it can at least be used as rough guide to what we think needs
to be done to add this support )

Please see the two commits regarding dccp sockets:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=selinux-policy.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=commit&s=dccp