2001-02-14 17:02:09

by Petru Paler

Subject: ECN for servers ?

Hello,

What is the impact of enabling ECN on the server side ? I mean, will
any clients (with broken firewalls) be affected if a SMTP/HTTP server
has ECN enabled ?

On the other hand, is there any advantage with ECN enabled on the server
side ?

--
Petru Paler, mailto:[email protected]
http://www.ppetru.net - ICQ: 41817235