2010-09-09 19:58:34

by Pavan Savoy

Subject: set LE advertise not working...

I have an LE enabled BT controller, and I happened to send across a
simple "leadv" from the recently updated hciconfig
I got back the following data
"4 e 5 1 a 20 c 3a" and hence
"Can't set advertise mode on hci0: Success (0)"
and 0xC I guess by the BT spec means the command is disallowed (for
reasons unknown?....)

So I'm just wondering, am I supposed to run some HCI-VS commands to
enable LE? I mean I should ask my vendor I agree, but anyone who has
got it working.. do they run some VS commands before enabling LE
advertising?

2010-09-14 11:41:21

by Ville Tervo